- Who’s the most mature in JUMP?
Yabu-san. Because he can do his work.
2. Who’s the most childish in JUMP?
3. Out of five, what would you rate your childishness? (1 being mature, 5 being childish)
4. Are you the type who wants to hurry up and turn into an adult? Or are you the type who wants to stay just as you are?
It’s good the way it is now.
- “Adult conduct” that you’d like to try?
Go overseas for shopping. I want to try saying, “My shoulders are broad~ so nothing will fit me except overseas clothing. Ah, the same goes for shoes”.
- What do you put in coffee?
For the morning it’s milk or sugar, for noon it’s macchiato, for night-time it’s black.
- If I can eat OO I’ll be an adult!
Blowfish at my own expense. This stuff is seriously poisonous if not prepared properly. D'=
- An adult experience you’ve had lately?
When we appeared on location and I saw the kanpe (“Cunning paper” – originally meaning a cheat sheet for an exam, this is like a prompt script which is shown to celebrities on variety shows to help them remember their lines, song lyrics etc.) which the guest had failed to notice, I was able to guide the conversation into that direction. Then I thought in my heart, “I’ve really grown up~”, and I was satisfied.
- Does your tension rise with snacks?
Lately, I like sweets. In particular, the combination of warm fondant chocolate + icecream is the best.
- Can you sleep in a completely dark room?
I can’t sleep if the room is not completely dark.
- Can you wake up by yourself in the morning?
- You’re an adult if you sleep at what time?
Definitely before the summit (12 o’clock).
- OO by myself. What have you challenged?
I go to the café by myself once in a while. I also read a book all the way through around 3 hours.
- Would you be able to send flowers to girls?
It’s pretentious and slightly embarrassing.
- Have you ever done “ladies first”?
Constantly. When the guest is a lady, I would open the door for them, and I would try to go up the stairs first, since I reckon that they would be concerned about their skirt.
- At around which age did you conquer wasabi?
It’s impossible to tell.
- When was the last time you angered your parents?
The day before yesterday. Because I didn’t really each much of the spring onions. (When I said that my throat was in bad condition, my mum made a dish out of spring onions, which are said to be good for the throat).
- What is the most common cause of your parents being angry at you?
At mealtimes, I don’t eat anything except for the foods I like. I get told “Eat the salad as well!”
- Do you still have sibling fights even now?
- When dating a girl older than you, what would you want to reach out and try to challenge?
I would prepare a romantic plan and make her say “Wah~”! I would like to try doing a private launching of fireworks or something.
- When dating a girl younger than you, what would you want to do for her as the older one?
I would answer her questions as much as possible. Even if I’m not asked, I feel like I’ll show off my knowledge and be annoying, so I have to be aware of that.
- Do you carry around any game consoles? What genre are you into?
The hamburger making game on my cell phone.
- Do you have any friends that are more than 10 years older than you?
I don’t, but basically speaking, most of my friends are older than me.
- Have you made any adult purchases?
Nope. I like to buy up things incessantly. There have been instances where I’ve bought every issue of things like how-to-build-a-car magazines. But I haven’t built one yet.
- What did you get for your coming-to-age ceremony?
I got Touhoku wine from my mother. We raised our glasses together and had a very cordial conversation.
- Do you have any suits?
I don’t have any, but because I need one for work meals, I’ll be in need of one soon.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I probably believe in them.
- Do you believe in UFOs?
Of course! This is a man’s roman (roman = manly romantic things).
- Do you still watch any anime that’s directed at children even now?
I watch them!
- What kind of person is your “admired adult male”?
Someone who owns a bach.
- Within JUMP, whose private clothes look mature?
Keito. He generally dresses up in black jackets.
- What was your approximate height in the first year of middle school, and what is it now?
First year of middle school: 143cm Right now: 173cm
- Something you have in your room that’s childish?
Figures of cars.
- Something you have in your room that’s mature?
- What’s your age right now? Do you think that age is an adult?
Light blue italics are my own, corrections welcomed! =)